I like lists. Lists are simple, to the point, fun to write and easy to read. To start off on the ‘write’ foot, I decided to start with a simple goal list:
- Blog weekly. This is my own self-imposed 52 week challenge.
- Have guest posts. Amazing people, awesome writers. I can’t wait to hear more from both beginners and pros.
- Keep a ‘favorites’ list. Who can resist. Mine continually evolves.
- Get my kids involved in the blog. Can’t wait to dictate some of their feedback and post some kid artwork after reading new stories.
- Share information I learn from reading, writing and researching.
- Post information about my writing progress.
- Ask questions and answer questions.
- Improve my writing skills. A constant goal of mine.
- Keep it simple. Not much more to say about this one. this one applies to both writing and the rest of my life!
- Have fun!